Friday, June 18, 2010

Week 12

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I have been barely holding on with working full time, feeling nauseated and generally fatigued. I spent last week in Washington DC at our national midwife convention arriving on Saturday which was one day short of being 12 weeks. I am not kidding when I tell you that Sunday (the first day of week 12) was a bad day of nausea and feeling faint. But as of Monday, the blessed switch was flipped and I've had NO MORE NAUSEA!!!!!!! God bless us everyone! It's an amazing experience to have that gone! Simultaneous to the nausea switch being turned off, has been the acid reflux switch being turned on. But I'll take this over the nausea, thank you very much. Am already feeiling less fatigued, less hungry and more "normal."

We're going to start profile belly pictures and will post here as able.
I have my new OB appt this coming Tuesday and am excited to hear the heartbeat! I've been amazed to watch my tummy expand, to feel the aches of the ligaments around my hips and lower abdomen cramp/stretch and see other parts of my body enlarge.... :)

We're deciding on which room to make the baby's room and what we need for it. We have started our to do list, to be accomplished before December, God willing.

I think that's the news for the moment. More to come, thanks for following along as we go through this fun adventure!
shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment