Sunday, October 10, 2010

29 weeks and growing!





Well 2 weeks have gone by and I feel like this has been the biggest belly growth to date! I'm noticing more shortness of breath and having a hard time reaching my feet to tie my shoes...Shan says welcome to his world! Other than that, I'm still enjoying this ride!

I had my OB appt and my glucola was 114, so no signs of gestational diabetes! My weight gain is within normal for pregnancy, sure feels weird to be the weight I was before I lost all my weight on weight watchers years ago, though. Good thing I have a wiggly reason for this weight gain! Am still exercising 5 days/week to balance things out.

We found the stroller we wanted from Babies R Us on Craig's List for 1/2 the price! It's inr really good condition and came with two car seat bases, one for each car. We feel so blessed to continue to find ways to save money with all these purchases. Thank you God!

Looks like plans are under way for a baby shower, that should be fun! Will try to include friends and family out of state as well, so stay tuned!
We've decided on a name for our baby but are keeping it a secret until she makes her debut...this is harder than we thought it'd be.

That's about it for now, here are some updated photos!
love, shauna

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing & are 'all baby'! Love the part about Shan - welcome to my world, ha! :) The next 11 weeks (give or take) will really fly now, so enjoy them as best you can! Can't wait to hear baby Applet's name :) love, melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure how i found you shauna!! :). you look fantastic, congratulations on this wonderful experience. it truly is amazing, isn't it? glad to see you are doing so well. we have 21 mo old b/g twins. good luck with the next couple of months! meegan (mcmullin)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My beautiful pregnant sister- I love hearing your thoughts and experiences during this pregnancy..am enjoying the chance to "see" your belly grow! I am so proud of you guys as you walk hand in hand with your abba, allowing him to mold you into the parents He wants you to be for that little girl! I cannot wait to meet her:) Love, Aunt Aubry!

    ReplyDelete